Sports & Spinal Physiotherapy treat a range of conditions including:
- Sports injuries
- Lower back and spinal pain
- Sciatica and nerve pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Arm, wrist, hand and thumb pain
- Overuse and repetitive stress injuries
- Hip, groin and pelvic pain
- Knee pain and injuries
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Ankle injuries, Achilles tendon and foot pain
- Growing pains and adolescent disorders
- Chronic pain
- Rehabilitation for orthopaedic surgery such as rotator cuff repair, knee and hip replacements, tibia/fibula fractures and knee/shoulder reconstructions
- Vocational and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Pain Management Services
- Psychology, Dietitian, Social Worker and Pain /Medical Specialists
If you are unsure whether physiotherapy is the right treatment for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to discuss physiotherapy treatment options, or where necessary, refer you to the appropriate healthcare provider.
What we offer
We are highly trained and skilled in:
- Patient assessment and clinical examination
- Manual therapy and stretching
- Soft tissue massage and trigger point therapy
- Spinal mobilisation and manipulation
- Acupuncture, acupressure and dry needling
- Exercise prescription and functional rehabilitation
- Education and cognitive-behavioural strategies
- Gym and hydrotherapy rehabilitation programmes
- Pain management programmes
- ACC Pain Management, Social Rehabilitation and Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Our consultations take approximately 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will examine and treat your condition and if necessary, prescribe self treatment and book follow-up sessions. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your initial consultation to fill out the necessary forms and paper work. Alternately, download the registration form, fill it out and bring it with you to your appointment.
Male and female physiotherapists are available, and can be requested at the time of booking. Please let us know if you have any other special requests.
Please feel free to bring a support person. Children are welcome but must be supervised at all times.
What to wear
To ensure the best assessment and treatment, the injured body site will need to be accessible for therapy. Robes, shorts and towels are available to use, however, patients are encouraged to bring comfortable and appropriate clothes such as shorts and a singlet.
Parking / wheelchair access
There is onsite parking and wheelchair/mobility scooter access at all of our clinics.
Please contact us ASAP if you need to change or cancel your appointment. You will receive a text message on the day prior to your follow up appointment. Non attendance or failure to give notice of cancellation within 3 hours of your appointment may incur a $30 fee.